1 x cup flour
1 x cup salt
1 x cup water
If like me you don’t have food colouring, you can use old eye shadow or broken crayons that otherwise would go in the bin.
- Place dry ingredients in a bowl, add water slowly to whatever thickness you desire and whisk all lumps away.
- Separate into separate cups and add food colouring, eyeshadow.
- If using crayons, use an old plastic container you don’t want to use again. Add broken crayon and microwave till melted. Add to flour mix. (Best to get an adult to deal with melted crayon as wax is warm and could burn)
Da da – paint made!
A few points to note:
- Paint takes a little longer than bought paint to dry however looks better in my opinion.
- Paint can be stored in old ketchup containers or squeeze bottles or like me that doesn’t have these then a good old zip lock bag.
Get Creative – and have fun!