We are happy to announce that we are open again this Sunday 6th September at 11.00 am. So if you would like to be together with us then here is what you need to know…
To do it directly on the web, please follow this link: https://bridge-church.com/6sep
Numbers are restricted, but if for any reason you cannot attend in person we will still be streaming the service live at 11am. (Click here for the Live Stream page)
Please do not register to come to church if you or anyone in your household have symptoms which may indicate the presence of Covid 19, or if you require to isolate for the standard period of time for any reason whatsoever, for example returning from a quarantined holiday destination or after being contacted by the test and trace team and asked to isolate. We are also advising that anyone who has even the slightest concern that they might prejudice their own, or another persons health and well-being by being back in fellowship, or they feel anxious or uncertain about coming back to church for any reason, that they please continue to join with us online until such time that they are ready to return.
Please note: Initially there will be no children’s facilities provided.
Here’s what to expect on a Sunday morning:
- Pre-registration is essential as numbers within the building will be restricted, so you must complete registration using the Church Center mobile app for iOS or android, or the website URL, as per the details above. This also fulfils our contact tracing requirements. Seating will be allocated based on pre registrations so please co-operate with our team and bear with us if adjustments need to be made in real time.
- Car parking will operate as normal but the entrance doors will only open at 10.45 am so please take this into consideration when planning your arrival. Aim for between 15 minutes and 5 minutes before the service starts.
- If it is necessary to wait or queue outside then please adhere to the 2m social distance.
- Face coverings are to be worn within the building unless you have a genuine exemption according to current government guidelines. In which case other reasonable precautions must be followed and minimum social distancing guidelines must be adhered to.
- The Usher/hostess at the door will do a manual check in at reception. Please use the hand sanitiser dispensers provided at strategic points within the building. You will then be directed to your seat/s by one of the ushers/hostesses. Households will be asked to sit and remain together.
- Please adhere to all signage around the building – for example use of restroom areas.
- At the end of the service please follow our ushers instructions to promptly exit the building. Please do not congregate inside the church building particularly near exits and confined areas.
- There will be no hospitality after the service.
- The building and all physical contact points will be cleaned both before and after services to ensure utmost hygiene.
- Finally, expect a warm welcome back to church, we have all missed being together and look forward to being in Gods house on Sunday.
Get in Touch
If you have any questions or concerns relating to coming back to church at this time, please use the form below to get in touch and a member of the leadership team will respond as soon as possible.